Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Fantasy Baseball Team

Here's my roster. I honestly didn't mean to have a full 4/5 of my team be Red Sox players. It just happened. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

C - Jason Varitek (Bos)
1B - David Ortiz (Bos)
2B - Dustin Pedroia (Bos)
3B - Mike Lowell (Bos)
SS - Orlando Cabrera (CWS)
OF - Manny Ramirez (Bos)
OF - Jacoby Ellsbury (Bos)
OF - Michael Cuddyer (Min)
Util - JD Drew (Bos)
BN - Kazuo Matsui (Hou)
BN - Coco Crisp (Bos)

SP - Josh Beckett (Bos)
SP - Daisuke Matsuzaka (Bos)
RP - Jonathan Papelbon (Bos)
RP - Hideki Okajima (Bos)
P - Clay Buchholz (Bos)
P - Jon Lester (Bos)
P - Pat Neshek (Min)
BN - Tim Wakefield (Bos)
BN - Mike Timlin (Bos)
BN - Greg Maddux (SD)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Well -
I know next to nothing about baseball. But since all things awesome do center around Beantown/New England - your choices do not surprise me. After all that area of the country produced both you AND myself. What could be more awesome than that!?!

Emily said...

It also produced Cherish who has a blog as well http://bittersweetlane-cherish.blogspot.com/

Cha Cha said...

I am not sure if I would go with the same roster but pretty close to it! I would love to go to a game with ya like the good old days and discuss it tho! Remember me?