Friday, August 19, 2005

Throwing Asymptosy

Umm...take a look at the new Throwing Music Blog. Now, I know there are blogger templates and all that, but I distinctly remember screwing around with different color combos before settling on this design.

Also, note the hip new TM home page, as well as the exciting news about more "Free Music" in the works. Plus Kristin's working on a new solo album AND a 2nd edition of "Murder, Misery and then Goodnight". What a way to start my morning. I love this woman.

2 comments:

IDIOTEQUE said...

I think the "throwing a bone" comment is one of many denial-related statements for last season.

Humiliation will do that, oh snap!!!!!! =)

IDIOTEQUE said...

and here I a take a bow for commenting on the wrong post.

Embarrassment will do that, oh snapp!!!!!!!!